- No products in the cart.
Here is how Domain Millwork can help your business.
Domain Name Selection, Acquisition & Development
A domain name is the online foundation for a business. Selecting the right domain name has a significant impact on Search, Social and Branding. Don’t make the mistake of choosing a domain name because it was the only one available. At Domain Millwork, we have experience in helping new and existing companies research, select, acquire and develop the perfect domain name for their business.
- Domain name search
- Domain name selection
- Domain name broker services (buy or sell)
- Domain name development – turnkey
Website Design, Programming & Development
Websites have become easier to create, but harder to get consumers to convert. When we develop a website, the first question we asked is, “What do you want the customer to do once they hit the website?”. We then take this information and build the entire website about the conversion goal, which creates the best opportunity for the website to be a successful business tool.
All of our websites are developed as responsive-first to perform on mobile, tablet and desktop browsers. If you have an old website that needs to be updated, give it a CSS facelift without programming and get the responsive framework.
- Corporate brochure websites
- E-commerce websites
- Directory portals
- Lead generation engines
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engines use authority, trust, website structure, content and social signals in ranking a website for organic keyword search. The key to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to have a clean structure for search engine spiders to crawl and identify what your website is about. There are no shortcuts to SEO.
- Keyword search volume research
- Competition difficulty ranking
- Organic rank probability forecast
- Website SEO structure planning and development
- Content development (text, image & video)
- On-site and On-page optimization
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Buy targeted traffic from search engines using Pay Per Click (PPC) or Cost Per Impressions (CPM). We are a certified Google Adwords Partner.
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Bidding system to rank on Sponsored Ads
- Text ads
- Image ads
- Product ads
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Casual conversations with customers through Social Media turn can turn window shoppers into brand loyalist and referral sources.
- Build real followers that become truly interested in what is going on at and around your company.
- Encourage conversations with customers to find out about their experience with your product or service.
- Interact with other similar parallel businesses and services to attract customers.
- Take the conversation public and create a buzz.
- Social signals are important for Search Engine authority and relevancy.
Some of our Latest Website Development and SEO Projects
If you build it, will they come?
A website must demonstrate trust and authority before it is ranked by Google, Yahoo & Bing and receives organic traffic. Before starting an SEO campaign, you should be able to answer these 5 things:
- What keywords are customers using when searching online?
- Where does your website rank for those target keywords?
- How much traffic can you get if ranking improves?
- Who is my competition and how can I do it better?
- What is the lowest hanging fruit?